Thursday, May 22, 2014

Product I Love: Electrolux UltraActive Vaccuum

I've had 2 OLD (like 20-30 years old) Electrolux canister vacuums and they've been awesome. Unfortunately they have both gone on to appliance heaven and I was looking for a replacement and I naturally decided to just buy another Elextrolux. I did some research and read the reviews and decided on this one: 


It's an Electrolux UltraActive bagless canister vacuum and I ordered it from a shop on amazon. I am in love with it! Yes. I'm in love with my vacuum cleaner. I wish I had bought it 2 years ago because it's just that good. There is not a speck of dirt that gets left behind on my wood floors or carpets and it's amazingly quiet. A few of my favorite features: 
- the canister itself is very light which makes it so easy when you need to pick it up and carry it over a rug or something and it's easy to pull around.
- the power head (for carpets) and the bare floor head are so easy to switch out
- it comes with a dusting brush which was one of my favorite tools on my old vacuum because it's a great way to dust your baseboards, fan blades, lampshades, blinds and even your furniture. Plus it's stored underneath the handle for quick access.
- the telescopic wand is super convenient for using the dusting brush so you don't have to bend down for baseboards or reach up for ceiling trim (which alway seem to collect dust). 

I would highly recommend this Vaccuum to anyone in the market for a new one. If you've  never had a canister style before I would be willing to bet you'll love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment