Sunday, June 1, 2014

Let's get started!


I am so very excited to start this blogging journey with you! Do I have it all together (umm obviously not, as displayed by the picture above of my screaming kid)? Do I have the answers to all your problems? Am I a parenting, sewing or cooking expert? Absolutely not! This blog is simply about me sharing things that come up in our lives and maybe, every once in a while, helping someone. As a former interior designer and home economics teacher and a current stay at home mom to my 2 little ones, I have lots of interests and passions that will inspire my posts: crafting and sewing projects, thoughts on parenting, family and spiritual relationships, recipes and cooking tips and everything in between. I highly encourage any reader to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments so we can all learn from each other! 




Now let me introduce myself and my family! My name is Elizabeth and my husband Cole and I live in North Louisiana with our 2 sweet babies. Our daughter Clementine is 2.5 and our son Huckleberry is 8 months old and they are the lights of our lives. As I mentioned previously, before I became a stay at home mom I was an interior designer and a high school home economics teacher. Both are passions of mine and have truly inspired the mission of the blog: to make your home and everything in it the best it can be and to make even the most generic of things a little prettier. I feel that the things we surround ourselves with are really important to our spirits!




I so look forward to sharing with you and learning from you! I will be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and don't forget to follow on Instagram (@theprinetrees) to see sneak peeks of each post and to enter the launch party giveaway. The winner will be announced Friday June 6 at 8:00 CST and you can enter as many times as you like! Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to follow along!

- Elizabeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment